Leading With Kindness:
How Good People Consistently Get Superior Results
By William F. Baker, Ph.D. and Michael O’Malley, Ph.D.
Miss the show on television?
Now you can buy the DVD
By now, many leaders have realized that when it comes to business, nice guys often finish first. Old-fashioned images of corporate callousness and greed have been replaced by a gentler, more human conception of great leadership. But how does one define “kindness” in the context of business? And what is the best way to “use” this deceptively complex notion as a guiding principle to lead an organization successfully into the future? Far from presenting a naive idea of kindness, this eye-opening book identifies the surprising attributes successful “kind” leaders share. This realistic book shows leaders how they can use sincerity, honesty, and respect for the good of their organizations.
Readers Will Learn How They Can Use Kindness To:
- Motivate employees, committee members, and others
- Recognize unique talents while nurturing all employees
- Establish a supportive environment
- Spur continuous organizational growth
- Adapt to change
- Stimulate calculated “stretch” and risk-taking
- Prepare the next generation of leaders
If you would like to order multiple copies of the book click here